Coach Dexter Skeene is a former International player and coach with decades of both playing and coaching experience at the highest international levels. Player development is his primary focus while also developing great character and sportsmanship in his players.
• English FA Badge
• Former National Team Player
• Twice All-American, Ivy League, Columbia University
• Played WORLD CUP Qualifiers
• CEO, Trinidad & Tobago Professional Football League
• Coach, Trinidad & Tobago Women’s National Team
• Director, Trinidad & Tobago Youth Soccer Program